One island, two worlds.
Follow Johnny on social media to stay up to date:
The six Vox Borders documentaries, presented by lululemon, are publishing weekly on Tuesdays.
Thanks to our sponsor, lululemon. Link for lululemon's Mens Pants: http://shop.lululemon.com/c/men
Haiti and the Dominican Republic share a border, and an island. But the two countries are very different today: the Dominican Republic enjoys higher quality of life for many factors than Haiti. I went to this island and visited both countries, to try and understand when and how their paths diverged. And I began to learn how those differences are playing out in the present.
Vox Borders is a new international documentary series presented by lululemon, by Emmy-nominated videojournalist Johnny Harris. For this series, Johnny is producing six 10-15 minute documentaries about different borders stories from around the world.
Vox Borders Episodes:
1. Haiti and the Dominican Republic ( http://showclipaz.com/4WvKeYuwifc
2. The Arctic & Russia (http://showclipaz.com/Wx_2SVm9Jgo
3. Japan & North Korea (http://showclipaz.com/qBfyIQbxXPs
4. Mexico & Guatemala (http://showclipaz.com/1xbt0ACMbiA
5. Nepal & The Himalaya (http://showclipaz.com/ECch2g1_6PQ
6. Spain & Morocco (http://showclipaz.com/LY_Yiu2U2Ts
Video by Johnny Harris
Producer: Christina Thornell
Story Editor: Joss Fong
Animation: Sam Ellis
Assistant Editing: Mwita Chacha
Fixer and Translator: Pascal Antoine
Executive Producer: Joe Posner
Managing Producer: Valerie Lapinski
Art Director: Dion Lee
Engagement Editor: Blair Hickman
Senior Engagement Manager: Lauren Katz
Audience Development Manager: Agnes Mazur
Engagement Video Producer: Tian Wang