Sign up for early access to my Sourdough Bread Baking course and receive 3 additional bonus live video sessions
-click this link- http://bit.ly/2O6HQyn
Sign up for BG membership ☞ http://showclipaz.com/canal/UCzH5
Subscribe to Alex's Channel - http://showclipaz.com/membro/FrenchGu...
Watch more Sandwich Series here: http://showclipaz.com/video/tubefvuzg...
- Recipe Breakdown - 4:32
- Heavy Cream (32oz)
- Cold Water (few tablespoons) - Optional
- Salt (to taste)
1. Pour the heavy cream into a food processor and blend it until you can see the separation of the buttermilk and the fat. Keep blending until they are fully separated. A little trick for the separation, you can pour some ice water into the mixture which will help the separation even more.
2. Strain the mixture using a strainer and a bowl. After straining, you can take the butter and squeeze out more liquid as much as possible.
3. Put the butter in a mixing bowl and season it with salt.
4. After salting the butter, starting folding the butter evenly in a bowl with a spatula. (Pour off extra liquid if there is any)
5. Keep it in the fridge! 7:40
Rustic Sourdough Baguettes
- White Flour
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Sourdough Starter
- Ice Cubes
1. In a bowl with white flour, whole wheat flour, and enough water to get about 65% hydration.
2. Mix it all together and let that sit (autolyse process) for at least 45 minutes.
3. After the autolyse process, pour in the sourdough starter and add in some salt. Mix that all together until it’s nice and incorporated.
4. Start stretch and fold for every 45 minutes for 2 hours to develop the gluten structure.
5. You can perform a stretch test, you can see how at 9:30
6. After stretch and fold, let the dough rise in the fridge overnight until it gains about 40-50% mass.
7. Flour the kneading surface. Put the dough on the surface and start dividing into 4 pieces.
8. Start pre-shaping the divided dough (9:53
) and let it sit for about 30 minutes before the final shaping.
9. Final shaping the baguettes at 10:10
10. Proofing hack for baguettes at 10:36
11. Let it proof for about 2 hours until they pass the poke test.
12. Preheat the oven at 500°F, and bake the baguettes. Baking hack, adding some ice cube on a tray and put it in the bottom because the ice will slowly melt and release steam which will help with the oven spring and the color on the baguettes.
13. After 20 minutes, turn the oven down to 450°F and cook for another 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown. Enjoy!12:14
- Top Round Pork
- Spices of your choice for brining meat
- Apple Cider Vinegar
1. How to brine the ham at 13:08
for 12-24 hours.
2. Take the ham out and dry off the meat.
3. You can slow roast the meat in the oven at 350°F for a few hours or you can use the sous-vide method (14:09
4. Making the glaze; In a saucepan with mustard, pork juice from the roast, honey, apple cider vinegar, and a little salt, reduce that until it’s nice and thick glaze
5. Glazing the ham at 14:45
, after glazing the ham, put it in the oven at 450°F for 10-15 minutes until it’s nice and crispy. Enjoy!
Follow Brothers Green Eats
Brothers Green - http://www.instagram.com/brothersgreen
Josh - http://www.instagram.com/youenjoylife/
Mike - http://www.instagram.com/lifebymikeg/
Josh and Mike Greenfield make up Brothers Green Eats, a dynamic and brotherly duo that can teach anyone to cook creative and delicious food on a budget. New video every Wednesday and sometimes Friday. For more Brothers Green Eats check out http://www.brothersgreen.com/
Music provided royalty free by Epidemic Sound
and Matt Cherne -http://open.spotify.com/artist/0hjqD...
Видео канала: Brothers Green Eats